Here’s How to Make Your Home Look Better Than Ever!
Have you been admiring the new, modern homes in your neighborhood? If your property is ready for a change, you’ll need to find a Dayton roof replacement team. Your roof plays a major role in the curb appeal of your home. After all, which home would you rather have: a home with torn and missing shingles or the one with a sleek aesthetic?
If you’re looking to transform your property, consider a roof replacement. A roof can bring your home’s look together! You’ll want to opt for a style that will last for years to come—these 2022 trends might inspire you.
Selecting the right look
If you’re ready for a change, but don’t know where to start there are a few things to consider:
- Local climate: In Dayton, we’re no stranger to severe weather. You’ll want a roof that can and will hold up against strong winds or the hot sun.
- Product quality: Of course, you’ll want to be careful when selecting materials for your roof replacement. Product quality should always be top-of-mind.
- Longevity: Opt for products that are built to last. A roof replacement can be a huge investment, so you want to be sure it is a worthy one.
- Roofing design trends: Home exterior trends are always evolving, but certain looks are timeless. To find the right look for your Dayton roof replacement, we’ve compiled a list of trends.
Exterior house trends for 2022
There are a number of growing roofing trends. A quality roofer will use products that are built to last. JW Roofing partners with Atlas Roofing, a trusted manufacturer right here in Ohio. As you plan your next home renovation, consider the following home exterior trends:
- Warm, earthy neutrals
It’s safe to say that earthy tones are here to stay. Neutral shades like tans, grays, or off-whites create a welcoming atmosphere. If you have a light colored trim, shingles like chalkstone slate with a charcoal gray tone will pair nicely. For an even bolder choice, consider dark earthy tones for your home’s exterior. High-definition shingles like black stone are striking.
- Accent colors that stand out
If you don’t want to make a statement with the entirity of your home’s entire exterior, you might consider an accent that pops. When it comes to replacing your roof with something fresh!
- Bright accent colors: Earthy tones are trending, so colors like gold or green can add curb appeal to your home. A brown roof is a good choice for an earthy palette. Atlas shingles in highland brown, weathered wood and majestic shake are popular choices for homeowners with green accents. White trim typically ties things together nicely as well!
- High contrast colors: Contrast between your home’s siding and roof has been a popular trend. For example if your home is white or a light color, you might opt for darker shingles like pristine black or pristine pewter. In fact, the Pinnacle Pristine line of shingles were designed to provide color that lasts and stands up against Dayton’s strong winds.
- Gutters and roofs: The colors of your roof and gutters should be similar and contrast against your home color. For example, your roof and gutters should be darker if the color of your home’s exterior is light.
- Materials made to last
Sustainable materials have become increasingly popular. In Ohio, you’ll want a roof that stands up against the elements. StormMaster Shake shingles offer durability and architectural style for a timeless look. Many shingles in the Atlas product line offer a range of features like Core4 Technology, Scotchgard Protector and up to 150 mph wind resistance.
Learn more about why Atlas Roofing products are some of the best products in the area.
First Impressions are everything!
Don’t delay your Dayton roof replacement. Get in touch with one of our roofing experts and schedule your free inspection today.